Help finding part - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Help finding part

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 09-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
elks96
1985 CJ7 

Help finding part

OK guys I have a GM HEI Distributor to install in my 258. The old system I had crapped out and got this unit for a case of beer from a friend. I swapped out the dist. drive gear as we were not sure of its make and were afraid of possible damage.

The only thing I am missing is the electrical plug that attaches to the unit. It is the plug that brings power to the unit and has the second wire for a tach comming out.

Where can I find this plug. None in local junk yard and NAPA is worthless here.

Thanks for any help. Nearest Junk not local is over 300 miles round trip.

1985 CJ 7 258 bored/Cammed, MotorCraft Carb, Mallory Ignition, NP435/Dana 300, 4.5 RE Ex, 1.25 JKS Body Lift, Detriot AMC 20 Rear(detroit locker and Warn Hub Conversion), Herculined Tub, Chevy Heater Blower, 34" Swampers, Custom Rear Bumper, more to come....

1972 K5 8" lift, 36" swampers, lockers, custom paint.
elks96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 06:05 AM   #2
LGreevesCJ7
1977 CJ7 

http://www.kwikwire.com/cn_hei.html

I searched for "HEI hot wire connector.
LGreevesCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.