HELP!!!!! cracked exhaust manifold pipe - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > HELP!!!!! cracked exhaust manifold pipe

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
bradodum
1999 TJ Wrangler 

HELP!!!!! cracked exhaust manifold pipe

I am "new" at this Jeep thang but I like it. What I am finding is that others have the same issue - -cracked exhaust manifold. I want to replace it with a header but there seems to be so many options. My wife keeps me on somewhat of a budget so I am not really looking for the cheapest but rather the best bang for the buck. Any advise?

bradodum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

First welcome to the forum. Is your question concerning a CJ or your Jeep in your profile. If it's for the TJ you may have more luck asking in the TJ section on the forum. Goodluck.

77' CJ-7 84' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.