Hello all & mpoar346.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Hello all & mpoar346....

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, Skids

Unread 02-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
steelerocked
1984 CJ7 

Hello all & mpoar346....

New here, long time reader. A great big thank you to mopar346. This is a great man that answered my call & did more than I could have ever expected with working on my tilt rebuild, I held the shop light. This forum is lucky to have someone with his knowledge & understanding. His help could be someone else's blessing.

steelerocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #2
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Agreed! He was instrumental in my tilt column repair as well. Welcome to the Forum, and a heck of a nice way to introduce your self.

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
cjdogtoy
1976 CJ5 

Welcome, you'll find this is a really helpful bunch. Lets see some pics when you get a chance. ( we love pictures )
Unread 02-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
scoutboater

1974 CJ5 

Welcome to the forum!

I've learned a lot from several different members around here, and I haven't even gotten started yet... I seriously doubt it will be the last time you find useful information around here.
Unread 02-05-2012, 06:41 AM   #5
mopar346
1984 CJ7 

Thanks guy, I'm just paying back people who have helped me in the past.

Funny thing about Todd's Jeep I past it a dozen times after we bought our's thinking what a great looking Jeep. It's pretty sweet.

Welcome to the forum, come over and play anytime.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.