heater core hoses - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > heater core hoses

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 05-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
em2mccue
1979 CJ7 

heater core hoses

does it matter which one is on top, the one leading to the water pump or the one leading to the intake manifold? it is on a 79 304 if that helps.

Unread 05-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
frhrwa
Fish'n Fool

1984 CJ7 

yes.. if you reverse them you won't get heat! and I've seen the answer in the forum, so do a search and you'll find it.. I can't remember, luckily, I just put mine back as they were..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.