got some extra parts lyin around cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > got some extra parts lyin around cj7

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 01-12-2002, 10:08 PM   #1
mikekel
2002 WJ 

got some extra parts lyin around cj7

hey all I have the one piece full sides left and right, and I also have the replacement floor pannels, both fronts and both rears and also the crossmember. any one interested e-mail me @ badkia@yahoo.com for price, i'm in central jersey.

thanks,

mike

AirRaid CAI
mikekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2002, 09:59 AM   #2
Guy Hollister

Got any photos of your rig ?

Guy
Unread 01-17-2002, 12:11 AM   #3
mikekel
2002 WJ 

unfortunatly it's in the middle of construction right now. when I bought it a few months ago it had no salvageable tub, the engine didn't run, and the rear axle was bent. now it has a new tub, new axle, 4" suspension lift 1" body lift, got a good deal on bfg all terrain ta ko's 35X12.5X15, got the A.R.E. all black wheels. however a 2 month unemployment stint put a hold on the final touches. so as money starts to trickle in again, my beast will be off road worthy pretty soon, I promise to get pics out soon.
AirRaid CAI
mikekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #4
Guy Hollister

mikekel - what inlet have you got on the edelbrock ? Ive got a thread going looking for more info on this... i have a 600cfm edel... and want to stick it on my 258... any advice ?

Guy

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.