got my new wheels and tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > got my new wheels and tires

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 09-21-2004, 07:59 AM   #1
NJCJ7

got my new wheels and tires

i picked up these cragar "D-windows" on ebay months ago, and finally got new tires to put on them. They're only 31's, but moving up from stock 235/75's they seem huge. and they have a nice aggressive mud tread.

Unread 09-21-2004, 08:13 AM   #2
390fastback
2000 XJ Cherokee 

looks good, how about a shot of the whole Jeep?
68 Wildcat (also in progress)
68 International 1200 4x4
78 F150 4x4 400 4spd
390fastback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2004, 08:49 AM   #3
NJCJ7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 390fastback
looks good, how about a shot of the whole Jeep?
i just posted another thread called "worst pic of my cj" which gives you a crappy overall view. check it out

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/worst-pic-my-cj-106347/

i need to get more pics pronto, haha...
Unread 09-21-2004, 01:18 PM   #4
contender54

I dig the black rims.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.