the general? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > the general?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-27-2006, 07:57 AM   #1
jeep795
1992 YJ Wrangler 

the general?

found an old cj in a field, had a sticker that said the general on the side of it... just curious if this is a factory option. sorry don't have any pics it was dark when i found it, but anyone have any info on this, was it maybe just a sticker that someone put on?

jeep795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2006, 08:24 AM   #2
ronprice

Go Back In The Day Light And Ask The Owner And Take A Pic
Unread 12-27-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
JoonHoss
2011 JK Wrangler 

I've only ever seen one other Jeep with 'GENERAL' on the side of the hood, but I know for a fact that the owner put them on himself. He had them made in the same font and color as the original 'RENEGADE' to match his stripes.

Hoss

Don't mind me, I'm just another FNG around here...
JoonHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2006, 09:46 AM   #4
jeep795
1992 YJ Wrangler 

lame... i got excited for a minute i thought i found a gold mine, i've never heard of it, so i figured it might be rare or something sweet. thanks for the input, i'll snap some shots this weekend possibly, beware though cause it's definately a rat. but a jeep non the less!
jeep795 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.