Full Wiper sweep pattern on CJ.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Full Wiper sweep pattern on CJ....

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-17-2002, 03:22 PM   #1
Guy Hollister

Full Wiper sweep pattern on CJ....

Just went here and bought this http://www.riptech.net tiny part but man does it change the distance that my wipers can cover now... with LHD you have to bend your wipers a little to get them to sit flat with the base of the windshield but with my RHD they go the opposite way so they already sit flat as ... along the base of the screen.... awesome.

Tell him Guy from the UK sent you... 30 mins install dead easy.

Guy

Unread 01-18-2002, 07:47 AM   #2
Rip

Guy, Thanks for the kind words, (BTW he has a red Jeep.)They are the hardest ones to work on. The whole wipeboy has been a great success! I sold out of the Billet wipers in 2 weeks. (I have more now ) Its really worked out well. The only complaints so far is that they (jeep)had put some early wiper motors in later jeeps, But I'm working on a fix for those as well. Its a nice thing to not have to look at the wipers in the window and still have it wipe more of the window. Again Thanks Guy..... Rip
Rip is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.