I finally got all the hardware off my doors. My wife and I just had another boy about a month ago, so my garage time is limited these days.
I'm going to start sandblasting and prepping them starting tomorrow.
Here's the table of hardware..
It took me forever to get all this, especially trying to stay under my $1000 total budget.
After I sandblast the shells, I'm going to spray the insides with a rust inhibitor/rubberized coating.
I've also replaced all of my bolts and screws with stainless. I'll include all of my final sizes in my reassembly post.
I was planning on going with manual regulators and cranks, but I recently got an awesome deal on some Electric-life replacement power regulators so I think I'm going to sell my manual regulators, regulator guides, and cranks for each door.
I was able to re-use all of my push/pull rods, chrome strips that go above the door panels, lock cylinders, glass, glass grommets, rotary slam latches, latch covers, handle keepers, and push/pull rod sleeves.
I replaced the inside pull handles and end caps:
Door hinges (to be painted GW06):
Rubber seals, inside/outside window sweeps, etc:
Regulator guides, inside door lock and handle, outside paddle handles, and I even splurged a little and got the matching flame door limiting straps that match my oh-shizzle handles.