Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Full Color CJ Wiring Diagram

165K views 72 replies 39 participants last post by  DouggetCJ7 
#1 · (Edited)
As I'm starting to have to trace more and more wires in my CJ7, as well as having a new dash and re-wire on the winter to-do list, I decided to take the time to color in the CJ wiring diagram. As all I could ever find online were black and white images of the OEM wire diagrams, I traced all wires and colored them according to what was labeled to make things easier. Everything should be pretty close, and hopefully will provide everyone a much easier reference when working on any CJ in the future. Enjoy.

Full Color CJ Wiring Diagram

#14 ·
Shouldn't have to pay for these...

I was able to print these off in color from a color laser printer on a sheet of 11x17" paper and it looked just fine. I don't know if the image will loose any quality through my posting it here, but when I printed it, I could easily make out all the wire labels, as well as all the colors of the wire. Looking at your link, this seems to be the same thing they are offering, except I guess you'd have to laminate it if you wanted an exact replica of what they want you to pay $19.95 for. If nothing else, slap a couple strips of that clear packing tape on the front and back and you'll have a free laminated version of it. Consider it my gift to everyone haha. Hope it works.

#11 ·
Zorty....any luck on the wiring diagram?

#22 ·
Zorty....Many thanks for putting in all the hard work on this diagram. This will be a great reference going forward.

Thanks again.......

#31 ·
This is one of those things the mods should put a large copy of into the Stickie section. Have it in .pdf and .jpg

The way it is modified from original, wouldn't be a copyright infringement i'd think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.