Full car cover for a CJ5? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Full car cover for a CJ5?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 08-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
HeathFinnie
1976 CJ5 

Full car cover for a CJ5?

I want to get a car cover for my CJ5 since I don't have a garage and would like to keep it dry during storms, especially in Northeaster winters. Any good cover that Donnie could recommend for a 5? I see lots for 7's and wranglers, but I know those are a foot longer. Might not be a big deal, just want a good fit.

HeathFinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

JC Whitney list 2 pages of CJ5 covers ranging from about $80 to over $400.

Google is your friend.

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
LSUtiger
1980 CJ5 

I have used this one for 6 years. http://jeepcovers.com/storename/rain...pt-242126.aspx
Unread 08-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
sarfu
1974 CJ5 

I have been through three covers in 2 years, they don't seem to last a full year, I paid $350 for the last one and the stitching is coming apart, I am interested to see if any one on here has a cover that actually lasts.
sarfu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Guy Smilie

1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfu View Post
I have been through three covers in 2 years, they don't seem to last a full year, I paid $350 for the last one and the stitching is coming apart, I am interested to see if any one on here has a cover that actually lasts.
Sandy have anything to do with them not lasting?
Guy Smilie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.