fuel pump - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > fuel pump

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 05-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
jakwi
1986 CJ7 

fuel pump

Hey guys the fuel pump on my cj went out. I have a 5.3l vortec swap. The PO had at some point installed a walbro gsl392, and a gsl 394. One is a 190lph and the other 255lph. Anyway my question is does anyone know of a good alternative that I can pick up at a local parts store? Advance or autozone. I believe I need 55 psi. I've been on google all morning, but at this point I'm more confused than when I started.

thanks

jakwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
jakwi
1986 CJ7 

I think the E2182 may be the way to go, but it was originally an intank pump. Does anyone have any experience with it mounted externally?
jakwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.