JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Jeep CJ Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/)
-   -   Free Shipping from Quadratec (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/free-shipping-quadratec-1520460/)

hutch1200 05-08-2013 09:41 AM

Free Shipping from Quadratec

If you use the code "ScramblerRomeo" at this site.......
http://www.quadratec.com/promo_code.php
Hutchs' Mothers Day Meth (tm) sales have been good so I ordered a Howell Fuel injection and a new Spidertrax complete axle kit.

Jeeprage 05-08-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hutch1200 (Post 15405624)
If you use the code "ScramblerRomeo" at this site.......
http://www.quadratec.com/promo_code.php
Hutchs' Mothers Day Meth (tm) sales have been good so I ordered a Howell Fuel injection and a new Spidertrax complete axle kit.

You always get free shipping from Quadratec if you mention JeepForum. My account is actually noted already when I call in to place an order. :tea:

hutch1200 05-08-2013 12:52 PM

Darn. I got a Gift Cert and was told to do it on line...I'd get free shipping. Made me feel special, 'til now! :(
My Bro lives near them and usually brings my parts in on the weekends.

Jeeprage 05-08-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hutch1200 (Post 15406494)
Darn. I got a Gift Cert and was told to do it on line...I'd get free shipping. Made me feel special, 'til now! :(

Just trying to spread the good word. With your code though, you can order online.

My new windshield frame should come today from them actually. Last was dented heavily in shipping.

Jeeprage 05-08-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hutch1200 (Post 15406494)

Just trying to spread the good word. With your code though, you can order online.

My new windshield frame should come today from them actually. Last was dented heavily in shipping.

Pathkiller 05-08-2013 01:58 PM

You also get free shipping at Qtec if you access it via Google Shopping. Search for your part in Google Shopping and when you open the link to the Qtec site it will automatically give you free shipping.

hutch1200 05-08-2013 10:33 PM

Thanx Pathkiller. However I HATE the goggles.
BTW, P-killer. Saw your stable in your profile....and NO pics. You are doing yourself, and the forum a great disservice. Would love to see them!

hutch1200 05-09-2013 12:09 AM

Just found out I am SPECIAL! :cool: Q-tec gave me free OVERNIGHT shipping! And well, FedEx is next door to them and I'm 2 hours away.

Guy Smilie 05-09-2013 04:52 AM

Don't the orders have to be over $100. for the free shipping?

Redmanchew 05-09-2013 05:33 AM

well if you live in the mid atlantic area parts from them usually will arrive overnight via UPS reg. one of the reasons i do use them.

Otherwise contact Joe on here (vendor rep ) or just mention JF.

VooDoo2 05-09-2013 07:12 AM

Ive worked out how they do free shipping. By charging stupid prices to their international customers. Parts that would fit in a shoebox they want $140+ to ship. Morris put them in the same box rather than keep all of them separated and cost $38. Ive shipped complete panels cheaper than what they wanted to charge for brake clips, 2 hoses and tiny lightweight parts. Even when you question why they cant be shipped in a smaller box its "thats the cost". My last shipment was in a huge box with over 1/2 of it was scrunched up paper and AIR!

Not impressed at all with the service at all.

LilyBayXJ 05-09-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeprage (Post 15405952)
You always get free shipping from Quadratec if you mention JeepForum. My account is actually noted already when I call in to place an order. :tea:

Seriously?! :eek: :brickwall

hutch1200 05-09-2013 10:44 PM

Well, in the middle of a totally unmarked box, is a crushed mirror box. Looks like a truck ran it over!. Somebody put a crushed box, in w/the rest of my order. WTF! 2 months ago they lost a brake line 2x. I'm done.

AndrewUVM 05-10-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmanchew (Post 15409658)
well if you live in the mid atlantic area parts from them usually will arrive overnight via UPS reg. one of the reasons i do use them.

Otherwise contact Joe on here (vendor rep ) or just mention JF.

I think this used to be the case, but I was told they recently switched to Fedex without updating their website yet. Thought I was paying for UPS ground but they sent it Fedex Smartpost through USPS.

Last order through Quadratec, for brake cables took 5 days to get from OH to CT becuase they sent it Fedex Smartpost through USPS. Total garbage shipping which prompted me to cancel a backordered softtop through them and order it from 4wd.com.

ldso 05-10-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyBayXJ (Post 15409938)
Seriously?! :eek: :brickwall

Yeah doh! I didn't know that either... Glad to hear the Meth sales are good LOL.

Funny story, last Quadratec order they sent me a coupon for $60 off a case of wine. My wife about s#!t, she said that I have spent so much with them, that they must think I'm a yuppie with a ranch in Colorado who throws giant parties, necessitating cases of wine Haha.

Then when she was done giving me a hard time about spending money on Jeeps, she walked in with her iPad and said "How does this look? I just ordered a great case of wine." LOL.

The time now is 03:25 PM.