floorboards - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > floorboards

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 10-05-2003, 08:00 PM   #1
shocka59

floorboards

Where is a good place to purchase replacement floorboards. I was going to get the jc whitney ones but I read that they were made from cheap foreign steel.

Unread 10-06-2003, 03:00 AM   #2
certifiablejeep
Bicentennial Nickel

1976 CJ5 

Got mine from rigidsteel. They worked out pretty good for me and they were made with good steel from what I remember. They matched up pretty good too, all pre-bent and not much work to get em to go together.

CertifiableJeep website
'76 ORANGE CJ-5
'76 MAROON CJ-5
'78 SILVER CJ-7
'82 WHITE CJ-8 Build Thread
'83 GREEN UK CJ-7 Build Thread
ORANGE JEEP CLUB #41
SILVER JEEP CLUB #41
SIENNA JEEP CLUB #62
RHD JEEP CLUB #41

NEWJO Member
Forum
certifiablejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 11:47 AM   #3
Boiler
1984 CJ7 

Hey Shock....I was in need of new floorboards in my 84. I spoke with some folks and they wanted $1200 to put in new/patch old pans from the firewall to right behind the front seats.

I called a few salvage yards and found a 89 Wrangler tub in great shape for $250. There are several write ups on putting a YJ tub on a CJ frame with minimal effort.

Just my 2 cents. If you email me, I will send you the links to 4 of the write ups that I am using in my swap.

Marc
Boiler is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.