Floorboard Dimmer Switch Screws? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Floorboard Dimmer Switch Screws?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #16
TeamPanda
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldhand View Post
HEYHEY get it right it HILLBILLY us rednecks have a lil class well at least this one does and hate halfassed
By God I am a hillbilly. I get nervous when I get into the flatlands. The sky gets big and I can see farther than I can shoot. That ain't right!

Yes, I do have the little plastic license plate things but I reached up under the tub and thought I felt nuts on the back. Guess my fingers were lying to me.

I guess I'll try some variation of the original suggestion and hope that fixes it. Thanks for all the great replies.

Oh, and Raven CJ, you might wanna get that rust problem looked at before it gets serious!

You can debate all day long about where the name "Jeep" came from but the simple truth is, all the really good four letter words were already taken.
TeamPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #17
keith460
Jeep. There's Only One

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamPanda View Post
Oh, and Raven CJ, you might wanna get that rust problem looked at before it gets serious!
That wasn't his CJ, it was my original 1984 tub that I discarded for scrap and bought a new Repli-tub with 0 rust. It just was not worth replacing such a cancer infested tub with new panels as the labor involved far outweighed the cost of a new tub.

Restoration Thread:http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=434226
keith460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #18
Ken4444
Corripe Cervisiam

1985 CJ7 

I love JF! Where else can you get 17 posts of both humor and real knowledge about something as obscure about the 2 screws for the high beam switch?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.