I think I am close to deciding to flat tow it. It would save $400 up front. I tried doing a one way with uhaul and it was going to be $330 to Williams. So why not just tow it back and have it for seven days. I figure if I run nto trouble, I can rent one along the way, Williams, Kingman, Needles or wherever the wind takes us LOL.
$400 would buy my Edelbrock manifold and the fabbed aluminum valve covers I have been drooling over.