Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Finally ready for her Debut..my "Mistress"

4K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  ErikEastman 
#1 ·
After more work, money, and time than I care to remember I'm finally ready to show her off. 1983 Jeep CJ7. 258 I-6; The engine is brand new and built by Promar Engines, Red top D.U.I. ignition and cables. Holley 4 brll Off-Road Avenger Carb, T-5 transmission. Dana 300 transfer case; Rear end has 4.56 gears w/detroit locker and one-peice axle shafts. Front end has 4.56's with a TruTrac limited slip differential. The entire undercarriage was treated to prevent rust and coated using the full Rust Seal protectant system. Full-size swing away tire carrier. Warn 12K winch-tabor model; hi-lift jack mounted to front bumper; Interior has rhino-liner sprayed in, infinity sound system with four speakers and amp with satellite radio capable radio with auxiliary hook up for Ipod/MP3; all wires run underneath for a wireless appearance. Brand new fuel gauge/speedometer/mileage instruments. Brand new fuel sensor; fuel gauge works; brand new gas tank.. Brand new exhaust system. 35X12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws x 4 plus the full-size spare.

Attachments

See less See more
#30 ·
RedCJ83 said:
thenewguy21......I've wheeled it some already, Stoney Lonesome Off-Road Park in Alabama. This is my first CJ so I'm getting used to what her limits are, but I'm thrilled with how it's going so far.....will update with some "dirty pics" so she will not get the reputation as a mall crawler.
Good to hear. I'll be looking forward to those pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.