Few ? on a CJ7? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Few ? on a CJ7?

Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-09-2003, 02:20 PM   #1
CityGuy

Few ? on a CJ7?

I am new to the Jeep world and I am looking at buying a 1986cj7 with 126,000 miles on it for $4700 dollars. I was wondering is this a ok deal. Its a second owner with no rust. Also does the jeep have defrost. Just let me know what u guys think.

CityGuy

CityGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 02:23 PM   #2
CityGuy

oh..here is the link to the pics of it.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2435688847
CityGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 04:57 PM   #3
jadams68
1984 CJ7 

Well it looks like you paid 5500 for it instead... unless that's not you who won the auction.

The jeep is definitely an over $4000 vehicle. 5500 maybe a tad high with the tranny trouble it has, but all in all, not a rip off.

If you won it, enjoy it and get ready to really start paying when you want to do upgrades....CHA- CHING :-)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.