Fenders and Shifters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Fenders and Shifters

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-26-2003, 02:08 PM   #1
JeepingMoose

Fenders and Shifters

A couple of Q's for all you high-IQ types out there!

1) Does anyone know of an aftermarket co. that makes "flat fender" style front fenders for CJ's? I have mine cropped now, but have seen some neat looking fenders in various rags. Any info?

2) How about a twin-stick version of the Dana 20? Looking at schematics, I see two selection rods for engagement so it seems fair to say a twin-stick conversion would be viable. I am going to attempt this sometime this spring, but if there is a conversion out there somewhere...well....

Any info, thoughts, ramblings, curses, marriage proposals, etc will be entertained, if not outright welcomed! LOL!

"I Keepin Jeepin!"

JeepingMoose is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2003, 02:25 PM   #2
goody350s

dont know about #1
but for #2 ive seen an ad for a twin
stick conv. for
the dana 20 in the back pages of
jp magazine
its an ad for www.4wheelerssupply.com
it says they sell for $99.95
Unread 03-26-2003, 05:30 PM   #3
rustyCJ

there is a fiber shop in cali that makes flat fender fenders for CJs. it is a small place and i cant remember the name off-hand. maybe a cali jeeper will know the name.

about the dana20 twin stick. you have to do a lil inside the case inorder to beable to go to the twin stick if i remember right. a simple search with yahoo, google, etc. for "dana 20 twin stick" will bring up tons of info on how to do it yourself and a few of the places to get the kits.
Unread 03-28-2003, 10:01 AM   #4
dana60cj

aftermarket fenders

There are some fenders made by Kevin Kehrberg in Washington State that are the flat style and are said to be way stronger than the stock ones. There was an article about them in the March 2003 FOURWHEELER on pg. 80. Phone 253-312-5114. There is no business name, just his. Hope it helped.
'84 CJ-7, 6" lift, 33" BFG's, I6, .030 Over, Comp Cam, 400cfm Weber, K&N, T-18, 4 Core, Snorkel, D60 Detroit, Custom CV Driveshaft, 1350 U-Joints, D30 True Trac, Alloy shafts, S.R.S. w/ buggy springs, Custom Folding Shackles and Spring Hinges, Custum Tire Rack, Designed On Board Air, Optima's. Sneaky Jeep Owner #3.
dana60cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2003, 10:03 AM   #5
Yomie

Re: aftermarket fenders

Quote:
Originally posted by dana60cj
There are some fenders made by Kevin Kehrberg in Washington State that are the flat style and are said to be way stronger than the stock ones. There was an article about them in the March 2003 FOURWHEELER on pg. 80. Phone 253-312-5114. There is no business name, just his. Hope it helped.
Yeah what he said! I read this article and the fenders look pretty nice, and are strong, might wanna check it out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.