Fender Flares - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Fender Flares

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-05-2009, 07:54 AM   #1
78treehugger
1980 CJ7 

Fender Flares

I know this has been hit a couple times. I searched here and on the internet. I found a pretty good write up but am looking for all the info and tips I can come up with for mounting the TJ flares on my 7. I understand the rear is pretty straight forward. The front is my concren. Are there any tips anyone has? How to split the inner fender away and reattatch. I am not a competent welder yet. I will probably use rivots. I also understand I'll have to move my charcoal canister. I would prefer to remove it all together. Any suggestions on that? Routing of the lines? I appreciate all the help.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permision.
Salad is what food eats!!!
http://emptypocketsoffroad.org/
78treehugger is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.