Fellow 350 jeepers what tranny do you have? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Fellow 350 jeepers what tranny do you have?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-17-2004, 08:56 PM   #1
CJman77
1977 CJ7 

Fellow 350 jeepers what tranny do you have?

Hey I am wondering what tranny the fellow 350 jeeppers out there are using.

I am really only interested in manuals I don't want a automatic and I am wondering what others have come up with.

I currently have a t150 through a conversion plate what a pain in the *** this has been so anyone with other information please let me know.

Brian

CJman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2004, 10:33 PM   #2
eight

Well the sm465 is the logical choice because it was stock behind 350s. It has a granny gear and is very strong.
Unread 02-19-2004, 12:39 PM   #3
CJman77
1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight
Well the sm465 is the logical choice because it was stock behind 350s. It has a granny gear and is very strong.

Yeah but how do you set up the transfer case? Does it use a Dana 20 or 300? Who makes the tranny? And how hard is it to hook up to a jeep underbelly?

B
CJman77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.