Estimated value? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Estimated value?

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-27-2003, 03:02 PM   #1
Poseidon17

Estimated value?

My friend needs to sell his 83 CJ-7, it is a fixer-upper as it needs new water pump, radiator, front fender, bumper, I think thats it. The engine is fairly new, only 50k miles on it. It has a new windshield with new roll bars across the sides to the windshield. It is dark blue w/ hard top and full doors. I didnt' put this in the for sale section cause I wanted to know if he would get anything decent out of it. What should he be asking for, or is it not likely to sell? We're in the Poconos of PA.
sorry i forgot, it is an auto tranny.

Last edited by Poseidon17; 03-27-2003 at 03:07 PM..
Poseidon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2003, 05:55 PM   #2
Sandman74

What kind of engine? Has it ever been rebuilt? What kind of tranny? Any rust? If so, where? How is the electrical? HOw is the interior? Is the top in good shape?
Need to know these things before a value can be estimated.
hope to help
Sandman74

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.