Eldelbrock Carb-Intake 304 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Eldelbrock Carb-Intake 304

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 01-15-2002, 01:04 AM   #1
diamatron
1978 CJ7 

Eldelbrock Carb-Intake 304

I noticed on someones other post people talking about not being able to use the Power Bakes. Does this only apply to the 258? I am planning on rebuilding my 304 this Sping and was planing on the eld600 carb and performaer intake.

diamatron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2002, 10:21 AM   #2
RockJeep
SirRocks'A'Lot

the edlebrock carb has hole in the back where you hook up the vacuum for the power brakes. So shouldn't be a problem.
later
bob
304,1405 edlebrock and performer intake.
Unread 01-16-2002, 09:36 AM   #3
Guy Hollister

its me.... and the reason was this....

"HI GUY,
The offenhauser intake is recommended to be used with a 390 or 500 cfm carb.the 600cfm is to much for it.
If you have power brakes its not going to work any ways,theres not enough room for the carb and air filter to fit with the power brake booster.the universal linkage kit is needed because of the way the carb sits on the intake.the stock linkage wont line up.

Thanks

BOB HUFF
INTERNATIONAL SALES DEPT
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE HARDWARE LLC
BHUFF@4WD.COM
"

Guy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.