The DUMBEST Thing A Cop Has Said To You While Driving Your CJ... - Page 34 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > The DUMBEST Thing A Cop Has Said To You While Driving Your CJ...

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsEngo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 Lum

Unread 10-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #496
GTNMUDY
1984 CJ7 

Teaching my wife how to drive my CJ-7 with a 4 spd.

Cop stopped us and because of the jerking upon take off and stopping.

My wife at that time was 110lbs, big hooters, tube top and hot pants. She explained to the officer she was having troubles with the clutch pedal due to wearing 6" heels.

The officer could clearly see the shoes because the doors were off and her hooters were eye level.

After checking the shoes out () he grinned said good luck and walked away.

Larry

GTNMUDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #497
certifiablejeep
Bicentennial Nickel

1976 CJ5 

:-)8

I got pulled over years ago with a bimbo I was taking home... cop did the same thing... he couldn't take his eyes off her ta-tas... saved me a ticket.

cb

CertifiableJeep website
'76 ORANGE CJ-5
'76 MAROON CJ-5
'78 SILVER CJ-7
'82 WHITE CJ-8 Build Thread
'83 GREEN UK CJ-7 Build Thread
ORANGE JEEP CLUB #41
SILVER JEEP CLUB #41
SIENNA JEEP CLUB #62
RHD JEEP CLUB #41

NEWJO Member
Forum
certifiablejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #498
VooDoo2
1978 CJ7 

"Hold my beer and watch this".......
VooDoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2014, 02:36 PM   #499
AmazingBlu
1983 CJ7 

I got stopped at 2am after closing down the bar. I was driving through a small town about 10 miles north of the small town i was living in at the time. The officer asked for my drivers license and registration. He walked away and I honestly though i might of been speeding. Anyone who drives a CJ knows the speedo isnt exactly bright at night. He came back and asked me what vehicle my license plates were registered to. I said this one. He said he was going to be citing me for fraudulent tags. I advised the officer that the tags are registered to this vehicle and it says so on the registration. He started to make some arguement and I said officer what does the registration say ? " AMC / STNWGN " I laughed. Thats this vehicle i advised. This is an 85 AMC CJ7, they did not have the SUV code back in 85. He let me go with a warning to have the BMV correct it.
AmazingBlu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #500
1tonmut

1983 CJ7 

Years ago I got pulled over for having no front bumper , the cop comes up to the car and ask's for my license and registration and goes back to his car for a few minutes then he comes back with my license and registration and tells me I have a outstanding traffic warrant in INYO county , so I responded "good thing it's not in yo county" he didn't know weather to get pissed or laugh and he told me to put on a bumper and let me go.
1tonmut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.