Dual rear seats in a Scrambler? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Dual rear seats in a Scrambler?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-05-2002, 02:05 PM   #1
TJ8

Dual rear seats in a Scrambler?

Recent additions in my family have caused a need for a 5 person capacity Jeep. Me, the wife, and three carseats won't fit in my TJ. So, I need help from a Scrambler owner out there. Will two CJ style rear seats fit in the back of a Scrambler? With enough room for the kids legs? The oldest is 4.

This could be the start of a great project, I've just found a company that makes CJ frames set up for TJ suspensions. Could be very nice...

TJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2002, 02:25 PM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

I've seen pictures, appears to be plenty of room for two rear seats. Probaly could fit three in if you tried.

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2002, 10:50 PM   #3
scramblr

I have a Scrambler, and thats the reason I bought it for. Yes 2 seats do fit with leg room. I don't need the room no more thats why I'm bobbing it.

Anthracite Jeep and 4X4 Association
scramblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2002, 11:23 PM   #4
CSP

Yep there's room. A good friend of mine in college ran a Jeep tour business and used Scramblers with two rear seats.
CSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2002, 07:33 AM   #5
TJ8

Thanks guys. that's just what I wanted to hear. I'm saving my nickels for a new frame as we speak.
TJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.