Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Does anyone recognize these seats?

706 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Litefiter 
#1 ·
I know this sounds a little crazy but...These are reclining and are installed in a "72" CJ5. I am asking since they are in need of covering or, worst case, replacement. They are in good shape except for the covers and I hate to lose them. I am kind of out of the way here in NNY, and the upholstery replacement would be the cost of a new seat, and not a cheap one. These are probably about 20 years old. I have looked at Rugged Ridge and Bestop and though there are similarities, nothing jumps out as being the updated version. My hope is if somebody recognizes them and knows who the manufacturer is, I might be able to contact them about an available replacement cover that might fit. If not, then maybe a seat that is close in dimension that I can pretty much just do a swap. Hate to get something that doesn't fit and then pay for the return shipping. If all else fails, if somebody could recommend a recliner that works for them, I would appreciate it, the few extra inches that the reclining back gives me sure does help the comfort factor. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.