dodge NV4500 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > dodge NV4500

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-09-2002, 04:09 AM   #1
cj7traildriver

dodge NV4500

Anyone know if the dodge NV4500 bolts to the dana 300 or does it need modification?

Unread 06-09-2002, 08:29 AM   #2
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by cj7traildriver:
<strong>Anyone know if the dodge NV4500 bolts to the dana 300 or does it need modification?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You will need an adaptor - I got mine from Advance Adaptors but I'm sure Novak has them as well.
Unread 06-09-2002, 12:52 PM   #3
hamyscj

It will physically bolt together but you will need an input seal retainer or something like that. Unless you are using an NV out of a diesel, then you will need to change the input gear of the tcase. I used JB conversions. Hamy.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.