DipStick and oil help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > DipStick and oil help

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-21-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
bubbz
1980 CJ5 

DipStick and oil help

Ok guys, I got my motor from the machine shop. Its the GM 151 1980 cj5. Every where i read I keep seeing 3 quarts of oil in this thing. That sounds like just a drop in a bucket to me. The motor did not have the dipstick in it when I got it so I have no way to tell if 3 is at full. If anyone has one laying around and could get me some lengths or pics or if your close to Chattanooga and would let it go, That would be awesome. and any info on the oil would be great.

bubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
LumpyGrits
1985 CJ7 

Again you ask?
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ne...l-cj5-1723034/

LG
Unread 02-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #3
bubbz
1980 CJ5 

My dad must have posted that when he got me the jeep. sorry you had to take the time to read a question you had already been asked once before.
bubbz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.