Dash wiring extra plugs wiper motor? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Dash wiring extra plugs wiper motor?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 02-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
Shauncj7
1986 CJ7 

Dash wiring extra plugs wiper motor?

When I bought my project it was tubless and have alot of boxes full of parts including a dash harness hacked into 3 pieces after looking around and reading as much as I could I managed to get majority of it to where it once was supposed to be but a few i still cant figure out. I am missing a wiper motor and possibly some other parts making the last few plugs harder to figure out. I will try to post pictures but does the wiper motor plug have 3 wires purple yellow and black?

Shauncj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 12:33 AM   #2
Shauncj7
1986 CJ7 

Guessing this is wiper motor wires? Sorry if they are large I cant seem to figure out how to resize 1st pic. 2nd pic center top of screen has a white wire going to headlight switch and a black orange and grey wire going to main harness possibly foglights of some sort? 3rd pic my finger is touching the plug I have no clue what it went to i ran out of parts in the boxes for it.
imag0105.jpg   imag0101.jpg   imag0103.jpg  
Unread 02-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #3
Alby63
1982 CJ5 

Purp, yell, blk plug is for tach. Wht, blk, org, gry plug is fogs. Third pic is plug for wiper motor. Black box is intermittent wiper module.
Unread 02-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
Shauncj7
1986 CJ7 

Awesome thanks!!! was alittle difficult with alot of missing parts.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.