dana 44 front???? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > dana 44 front????

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 11-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #16
OrangeCJ-5

1978 CJ5 

An old Ford axle won't work for you without the same axle tube issue. They have the differential on the driver's side.

OrangeCJ-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
skorp1702
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Wow lot of input. Thanks guys im trying to keep the stock width i would try a junkyard but for everything yall listed especially the ford its a short supply down where im at and a jeep is ussually in someones pasture And wouldnt sell it if there was an oak tree growing thru the middle . Iv been looking a couple months the reason im going with the crate is mostly cause itll be already new pieces and i wont have to worry about rebuilding and or getting one with a bent tube and mess up something else. I have a yearly bonus thats coming up thats going to pay for it all. Plus the rearend rebuild
skorp1702 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.