Dana 300 twin stick with auto trans - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Dana 300 twin stick with auto trans

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 07-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
kjonesie
1983 CJ7 

Dana 300 twin stick with auto trans

I attempted to install a twin stick setup today, I ran into a problem of the shift lever linkage hitting the side of my auto transmission. I tried all of the different position but with no results. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution?

kjonesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

No. Have a 5-speed. Which kit are you using. Mine from JB Fab (iirc) is pretty compact, no crazy linkages like some.

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
kjonesie
1983 CJ7 

Its an Omix-Ada. I bought it from my local 4x4 shop
kjonesie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.