Dana 30 questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Dana 30 questions

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 01-17-2002, 08:49 PM   #1
MR.CJ-7

Dana 30 questions

Hello everyone,

This weekend I am going to change the gears in my '80 CJ I bought a master kit for the 20 in the rear. For the front a friend gave me a master kit(bearings, etc...) for a '97 TJ with a D30 up front, which he sold before installing the kit. My question is will this kit work in my D30? I am thinking the pinon bearings are different? The carrier bearings should work right?

Any help or suggestions would be apprectiated

Unread 01-20-2002, 04:26 PM   #2
MR.CJ-7

Well I didn't get any feedback on this before I started the project so I decided to try it. I found that all the parts are interchangeable. I am currently running a carrier and master kit from a TJ.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.