Cracked exhaust pipe (on middle pipe from manifold) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Cracked exhaust pipe (on middle pipe from manifold)

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-18-2003, 10:03 AM   #1
tholmes3

Cracked exhaust pipe (on middle pipe from manifold)

The middle of the 3 exhaust pipes on the driver's side is cracked about 3/4" from the connection to the manifold. THe rest of the exhaust pipes out of the manifold (on both sides) are severely rusted and i think that i should get new exhaust pipes, and possible new headers on both sides. What would be the best? I will use this about once a week and heav duty about once a month, mostly for mudding but dont need TOO much performance......what is the cost?

T3
tholmes3@cedarfiber.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.