conversion headers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > conversion headers

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-13-2002, 07:27 PM   #1
beachcruzr

conversion headers

ive got an 82 cj7 with chev 350
i heard of headers that are made especially for jeep/chevy conversions. i also heard a rumor that corvette headers and manifolds fit the conversion also.
has anyone else heard any thing about this, and if so where can i find them.

beachcruzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2002, 09:42 AM   #2
mxg342
1984 CJ7 

Try looking at Hedman hedders. I know a friend of mine used them on a wrangler when he did his swap. Everything worked out well for him too.

Matt
'84 CJ-7 Junkyard TBI 360/T18/D300, 4" 4WDH Lift, D44 front with ARB and HS/D44 Rear w/ Detroit, 4.56s, 36" Iroks, TFI, TJ flares, Homemade rocker guards and bumpers with swing out, Optima Yellow Top, M8000, York OBA, 6pt cage
"when you're up to your *** in alligators, it is hard to remember that your original intention is to drain the swamp"
mxg342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2002, 10:58 PM   #3
cjdriver

Advance Adapters also makes headers specifically for Chevy engine conversions in CJs.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.