And The Console Contest winner Is...... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > And The Console Contest winner Is......

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
Max-Bilt

And The Console Contest winner Is......

This is in regards to the center console contest , to be fair we had to pick two winners

Most Original- 64Jeeper you took definitely created the most buzz around here with that one, sure was good looking please email me with your address so I can send you your hat and your 25 % off coupon

Best Appearance- Doober dawg I must say that yours is very elegant and seeing that you are thinking about putting that much elegance back into a CJ I need to offer you a 25 % off coupon and hat as well, again please email me with addresses and I will send you your winnings

The rest of you, thanks for playing, and if you are interested in a console please email me a pic of your center console that you would like to replace and I will honor it with your own 25% off coupon, I dont want anyone to feel like a loser so lets all win. Also while supplies last with a purchase of a console each console comes with an iSQUEEZE which is a foam ipod holder that fits in the cupholder, we use them here and fell in love so we figured everyone should have one.

Thanks for playing and we are taking suggestions for other console contests
Happy Jeepin

Phil Norvold
Owner/President
Max-Bilt LLC
pnorvold@maxbilt.com

Unread 12-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
jumbojeepman
1976 CJ7 

I knew it. Somehow I figured everyone would be getting a 25% off offer.

Here's my suggestion. Stop with the 'contests' and just give 25% off coupons to Jeep Forum members who request them (while supplies last or for a limited time if necessary.) If you want to have cool console contests, have the prize be a free hat (or other small item.) Why would anyone who already has a cool console want 25% off a new one anyway?
jumbojeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
starfire340
1983 CJ7 

Not bad suggestions, but I took it as all in fun....didn't cost anything to participate....got to look at other guys stuff and ideas. I would have to assume that part of the advantage of being a vendor sponsor is being able to promote your own product(s).
starfire340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
jeepskate
Web Wheeler
1986 CJ7 

Not supposed to promote in the tech forums. I decided to let it slide since it wasn't outright product pimpin'
jeepskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
Truck633
GO ONE MORE!!

Doh

I didn't even know there was a contest, however my cheap a$$ center console from autozone is fallin' apart, send me one of those coupons, I'll use it

Tom

Up here - we go by results, when you preached, people slept. When he flew, people prayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicated View Post
It's like dads new mistress. You hate her until you see her boobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionakana View Post
I bet the new bike riding monkey will pedal a lot faster!
Truck633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #6
starfire340
1983 CJ7 

Sorry Jeepskate, my bad.....
starfire340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #7
Max-Bilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbojeepman View Post
I knew it. Somehow I figured everyone would be getting a 25% off offer.

Here's my suggestion. Stop with the 'contests' and just give 25% off coupons to Jeep Forum members who request them (while supplies last or for a limited time if necessary.) If you want to have cool console contests, have the prize be a free hat (or other small item.) Why would anyone who already has a cool console want 25% off a new one anyway?
Alright everybody simmer simmer, as I was writing up the post and after we made the decision I decided that I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to win because I felt who are we to judge someone else's console when we get judged enough, we feel ours is the best but everyone that posted may have felt the same about what they had, so to make it fair I still let the two chosen win more then everyone else, which yes JUMBO it was a free hat if you read my first post I did mention that, and I also stuck in some stickers as well. I apologize if our holiday spirit has offended you. Merry Christmas and Happy Jeepin. thanks for the thoughts and we will keep them in mind as we promote other contests. As of the first of the year there will be no more 25% off coupons given out, to be fair to our distributors, and to everyone on the forum.
Unread 12-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Max-Bilt

jeepskate thanks for lettin us slide, we will keep that in mind....
Unread 12-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #9
whittlecj
1980 CJ7 

I liked the contest, thanks for doing it, but I understand the forum rules. Now I just need to make sure I get a picture of my console into you before the end of the new year! It was fun to see everyone post their consoles.

Also thanks for fronting the generous (and not company specific) gifts you guys have put up for cj of the month, hopefully I'll have something to show there one day.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.