Clutch Slave Cylinder Fitting... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Clutch Slave Cylinder Fitting...

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 01-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
poppatello
1984 CJ7 

Clutch Slave Cylinder Fitting...

Is there a trick to remove the hydraulic line from the clutch slave cylinder? I messed up the fitting and now can not get a wrench on it. I can't get a vise grip on it either. I am thinking of just cutting the line in half and replacing it. Can I get a replacement line or will I have to make one???

Paved Roads
A Fine Example of Needless Government Spending
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post

Sometimes it a good idea to pull a vacuum hose before the wife rides in it--you can tell her you need a new ____ and once you get your new ____ you can reconnect the hose. :)

84 Cj 7 w/ 4-Banger, 4.5" BDS lift, 1/2 Trans Drop, Twin Stick, 32" Tire, Front Aussie Locker, No Sound System Yet, No Armor, Warn 8274 Not Installed, Webber Carb Upgrade, Luckycheese Ing. Upgrade...
poppatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
rishar1
1973 CJ5 

you can get replacements that are pre bent or you can get braided lines which flex or you can buy a piece of straight brake line from autozone or wherever and bend it yourself they all have the fittings already on them
rishar1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.