Clay's Build Thread - Page 307 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Clay's Build Thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 11-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #4591
lucdog
Registered User
 
lucdog's Avatar
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: , Il.
Posts: 8,023
The word on the street is, the Flamingo is so exclusive. Skerrdog won't even let himself in.

This could be interesting, a Jeeptini, Rum and Jeep, jeep with a beer chaser. Jeep on the rocks. Sex on the Jeep, The Suwanee River Jeep special, ( think Long Island Iced Tea with a splash of river water) . Jeep shots ( Mountain Dew and Jägermeister) , sand in your undies with a twist. ( driveshaft pun intended) . Jeep-a-Rita. For California types, a bowl of Granola because what ain't fruit and nuts is flakes, served with a Umbrella drink of your choice.
On Draft for Missouri , Stag or Falstaff. Unless your from Perry, then ice water with baby Gators frozen in the ice cubes would be your choice. The Ten gallon Texas special, if you can drink it its free.

Sorry if I left you out, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Bill

__________________
1957 WILLYS pickup, needs work.
1973 J 4000,
1978 CJ7 DD.
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #4592
8pitcher
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wellsville, Kansas
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog
The word on the street is, the Flamingo is so exclusive. Skerrdog won't even let himself in.

This could be interesting, a Jeeptini, Rum and Jeep, jeep with a beer chaser. Jeep on the rocks. Sex on the Jeep, The Suwanee River Jeep special, ( think Long Island Iced Tea with a splash of river water) . Jeep shots ( Mountain Dew and Jägermeister) , sand in your undies with a twist. ( driveshaft pun intended) . Jeep-a-Rita. For California types, a bowl of Granola because what ain't fruit and nuts is flakes, served with a Umbrella drink of your choice.
On Draft for Missouri , Stag or Falstaff. Unless your from Perry, then ice water with baby Gators frozen in the ice cubes would be your choice. The Ten gallon Texas special, if you can drink it its free.

Sorry if I left you out, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Bill
Kansas?

sent from her pants
__________________
Built Not Bought #640[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #4593
lucdog
Registered User
 
lucdog's Avatar
1980 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: , Il.
Posts: 8,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pitcher

Kansas?

sent from her pants
All I say about Kansas, and this would be one of my all time favorites. A Kansas City strip steak from the Hereford house. Followed by a case of beer, to get you thru to the state to Colorado. This would be known as the , Jesus how long does it take to drive thru this state drink.

Bill
__________________
1957 WILLYS pickup, needs work.
1973 J 4000,
1978 CJ7 DD.
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #4594
8pitcher
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wellsville, Kansas
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog

All I say about Kansas, and this would be one of my all time favorites. A Kansas City strip steak from the Hereford house. Followed by a case of beer, to get you thru to the state to Colorado. This would be known as the , Jesus how long does it take to drive thru this state drink.

Bill
That there would be a great one. Cooked med rare I hope. And I think youd need more then just one it takes about 8 hours to get to Colorado so more like 5-6? Haha
__________________
Built Not Bought #640[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #4595
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler
 
Dadamsnv's Avatar
1977 CJ5 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Valley, NV
Posts: 3,435
I was thinking "sex IN the jeep", but that's nearly impossible for normal height people.

So i agree with bill, sex ON the jeep.

Or "making love on the ground near the jeep" if you don't wanna piss off the custom paint guys haha
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:28 AM   #4596
gmakra
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 2,777
After my post on BSing I came to realise that in this thread BS has many different meanings.

One that comes to mind is "Butt Stuck" Skipper has on a few occasions said that as soon as he get out of this chair he will ...............!
Well when you look at that statement its obvious that his "Butt Stuck" to the chair and he aint goin nowhere.

While it is early in the morning here I am sure I will remember some more BS meanings in this thread. But Ya-ll can help out too.
gmakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #4597
Skerr
<*////><
 
Skerr's Avatar
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: White Springs, Florida
Posts: 8,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra View Post
After my post on BSing I came to realise that in this thread BS has many different meanings.

One that comes to mind is "Butt Stuck" Skipper has on a few occasions said that as soon as he get out of this chair he will ...............!
Well when you look at that statement its obvious that his "Butt Stuck" to the chair and he aint goin nowhere.

While it is early in the morning here I am sure I will remember some more BS meanings in this thread. But Ya-ll can help out too.
Nah... you got Butt-Stuck wrong. Down here it is what happens after a weekend of eating Velveeta.

Guess my Jeep bar better have an outdoor toilet.
__________________
Kerrdog
Go Fish! <*////><

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #4598
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler
 
Dadamsnv's Avatar
1977 CJ5 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Valley, NV
Posts: 3,435
I love butt-stuck! My new favorite excuse!

And you guys actually eat velveta? I always smear it on dirtbike tires to make em easier to put on! Bout all it's good for haha
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #4599
Skerr
<*////><
 
Skerr's Avatar
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: White Springs, Florida
Posts: 8,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadamsnv View Post
I love butt-stuck! My new favorite excuse!

And you guys actually eat velveta? I always smear it on dirtbike tires to make em easier to put on! Bout all it's good for haha
Deep-fried Velveeta... to die for!
__________________
Kerrdog
Go Fish! <*////><

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #4600
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler
 
Dadamsnv's Avatar
1977 CJ5 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Valley, NV
Posts: 3,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr

Deep-fried Velveeta... to die for!
Dude! And I was eating! Never eating again!
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 03:40 AM   #4601
gmakra
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 2,777
For me the funniest moment in this whole thread was when Skipper was describing the conversations he had with the Yankee Boat Yard Owner.I would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall for those events.
gmakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 04:42 AM   #4602
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler
 
Matt1981CJ7's Avatar
1981 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Elbert, CO
Posts: 10,099
Does any actual CJ work ever get done on this thread?

Sheesh...and I thought my "World's Ugliest..." thread gets chatty at times.

"Sex on the Jeep"....too friggen funny!!

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #4603
8pitcher
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wellsville, Kansas
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7
Does any actual CJ work ever get done on this thread?

Sheesh...and I thought my "World's Ugliest..." thread gets chatty at times.

"Sex on the Jeep"....too friggen funny!!

Matt
My thread is pretty chatty when I don't do anything. I just try to keep it alive.
__________________
Built Not Bought #640[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #4604
ghbatt
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Portugal Cove, Newfoundland
Posts: 221
I am just so lost half the time that my thread always has something going on. Hurrah for incompetence!
__________________
Check out my Build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/gregs-86-cj7-build-thread-1421551/
ghbatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #4605
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler
 
Dadamsnv's Avatar
1977 CJ5 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sun Valley, NV
Posts: 3,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbatt
I am just so lost half the time that my thread always has something going on. Hurrah for incompetence!
Now now! Your thread is kicking butt!
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
1979 , cj5 , fiberglass , rollcage , tailgate
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.