Clay's Build Thread - Page 206 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Clay's Build Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #3076
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra View Post
I am a coming on down June 7 th or so
That's a long time from now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvigo View Post
Scott,

This was just posted in a new thread titled "Barn find"...it has your OEM 60/40 bench seat in remarkable shape:

That's in incredible shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc View Post
Well?
2 days off now, What's the progress? Let's hear it. or did your better 1/2 have more important things for you to get in to? which is OK too.
Wifey def had me doing honey-dos these two days. Zero Jeep work!!!!!!!!!

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #3077
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

dang yer impatient
gmakra is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #3078
2girlsAndaGuy
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr
Wifey def had me doing honey-dos these two days. Zero Jeep work!!!!!!!!!
Those darn wives and their honey-dos, they just don't understand.

David
2girlsAndaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #3079
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Skipper this sounds like a load of manure,I was under the assumption that you were chief of your tepee! in a previous post you said something to the effect "I sent the sqaw down to the auto parts store"

Now any man that says tha,t sounds like he has things under control in the tepee! I say this because most men know better than say a comment like that! Saying something along those lines is like playing Russian Roulet with a fully loaded revolver!
gmakra is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #3080
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledochawk View Post
Those darn wives and their honey-dos, they just don't understand.
And she is still piling it on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra View Post
Skipper this sounds like a load of manure,I was under the assumption that you were chief of your tepee! in a previous post you said something to the effect "I sent the sqaw down to the auto parts store"

Now any man that says tha,t sounds like he has things under control in the tepee! I say this because most men know better than say a comment like that! Saying something along those lines is like playing Russian Roulet with a fully loaded revolver!
Just don't blow yourself up!!

Leaving in 15 minutes for oldest son's graduation. He is graduating with honors. Then Texas Roadhouse, then we go set up for Clay's graduation tomorrow. Both boys have exemplary work and top honors. We are proud of them. Beth woke me up this morning in tears! Waaaaahhh... I understand, but our kids are growing up, and that is the mission that God put before us. We have succeeded in rearing our children. These two anyway... we have two more to go.

After Texas Roadhouse I have two decent cigars to share woth a friend. This is the first day of my three-day weekend, and I will get no rest, and no Jeep work. Again!!

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Unread 05-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #3081
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

Congrats to both boys. Look at it this way, now that school is out they have more time to help on the Jeep!
And I probably missed this but what are they graduating from? Seems about a month early for highschool, at least in these parts.
Renegade82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #3082
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade82 View Post
Congrats to both boys. Look at it this way, now that school is out they have more time to help on the Jeep!
And I probably missed this but what are they graduating from? Seems about a month early for highschool, at least in these parts.
Today, my oldest son graduated with his AA. He is going to UF in August to study Chemical Engineering. Clay is graduating HS tomorrow. He is homeschooled, and we homeschool our boys year round. Graduation is a group of our local homeschoolers.

Unread 05-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #3083
Jim1611
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

I've told other people that know you, Beth and the boys this and it's worth saying again. You all are a model family as far as I'm concerned and you two are doing a great job of raising your kids in this crazy world. Keep going in that direction my friend, you all are a bright spot in this community we have here!!!

My build thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ji...build-1093702/
Jim1611 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #3084
Turtle71
1983 CJ7 

Good job...both you and the wife and the boys! Congrats!
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #3085
jcal73
Web Wheeler

1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
I've told other people that know you, Beth and the boys this and it's worth saying again. You all are a model family as far as I'm concerned and you two are doing a great job of raising your kids in this crazy world. Keep going in that direction my friend, you all are a bright spot in this community we have here!!!
I could not agree more!

You guys are some of the best folks I have met in my life!

Jeff
jcal73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #3086
lucdog
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Kerr for a job well done!! Especially to Beth, the teacher.

AA would be a associates degree I presume.

Way to go Jake and Clayton!!

Billy G.
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #3087
mvigo
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

I have much admiration for anyone who home schools their kids, that is quite an accomplishment for the entire family!
1985 CJ-7, fuel injected 258, 2.5" Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Lift, 1" Body lift, Crabtree Shackle Hangers, T-5, Dana 300 w/ 4:1 Teralow kit, Dana 30, AMC 20 w/1 piece axle, 3.73 's with Detroit Truetrac front and rear, riding on 32x11.5x15" Cooper Discoverer STT mud terrains
mvigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #3088
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle71 View Post
Good job...both you and the wife and the boys! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcal73 View Post
I could not agree more!

You guys are some of the best folks I have met in my life!

Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvigo View Post
I have much admiration for anyone who home schools their kids, that is quite an accomplishment for the entire family!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog View Post
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Kerr for a job well done!! Especially to Beth, the teacher.

AA would be a associates degree I presume.

Way to go Jake and Clayton!!

Billy G.
Thank you All for the kind words. We have homeschooled for the duration of our children. Jake being the oldets at 20. Homeschooling certainly keeps your kids focused on their studies, and away from the garbage in the public school system, if you are dedicated to teaching. If you are not dedicated, it is not a good course. It has worked for us, but then Beth is "Educator Material" with a Psych degree. I am the Principal!

Yes, Bill... Associate in Arts. Comes from being dual-enrolled. Jake graduated Summa Cum Laude, and was President of the Phi Theta Kappa Club. Also made Who's Who in American Universities.

Unread 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #3089
Scott3140

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Way to go to all the Kerr clan. 2 down 2 to go. Best of luck to all.
Scott3140 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #3090
MoC
1986 CJ7 

Congrats Scott!!!! Been out of pocket recently with work, kids, and the patio. Will shoot you a call this weekend.

Tags
1979 , cj5 , fiberglass , rollcage , tailgate

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.