Clay's Build Thread - Page 156 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Clay's Build Thread

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 01-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #2326
Jim1611
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

Anybody else would have had two pigs long gone!! But not you. They almost act like dogs! You're leading a charmed life dude.

My build thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ji...build-1093702/
Jim1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #2327
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Thanks Guys, we definitely got lucky with the pigs. Pen is repaired and they are reinstated in their home! Now to make them grow. The black and white one is 180#, and the white one is only 130#. We've wormed her twice but she is not gaining. The b/w one is gaining TOO fast! They were the same size when we got them.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cl...hread-1061897/
Scott's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sc...5-cj7-1147913/
Fallon (and Dad) Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/f...-okee-1445206/
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #2328
lucdog
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

I would expect as much, none of you guys ( and gal) are heavy weights
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #2329
MoC
1986 CJ7 

Really liking you new picture Scott!! Post up a full sized one when you get a chance.
Unread 01-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #2330
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
Really liking you new picture Scott!! Post up a full sized one when you get a chance.
I'm afraid to ask.... which picture?

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
Scott's Build Thread
Unread 01-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #2331
MoC
1986 CJ7 

The new avitar picture in the boat.
Unread 01-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #2332
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
The new avitar picture in the boat.
Whew! I wasn't sure you weren't talking about the pig!

This is the only one where I am really handsome!
dsc02181_1.jpg  

Clay's Build Thread
Scott's Build Thread
Unread 01-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #2333
MoC
1986 CJ7 

How about the one with just your feet and the clouds and trees reflecting off the water?
Unread 01-27-2012, 06:18 AM   #2334
lucdog
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC
How about the one with just your feet and the clouds and trees reflecting off the water?
Me thinks the warm weather has some effect on the thinking process down there.

Scott, your avatar picture. The little picture in the upper left hand corner of you computer screen, the one just under your name.

We would like to see THAT picture bigger.

Were's Gmakra at when you need him, he could explain it gooder.

Bill
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:04 AM   #2335
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Bill since you asked, I did some high powered calculations. The picture of the Skipper fishing is symbolic of him fishing for answers on pipe bending, however the margin of error on my calculations (very small%) leads me to believe that he really is fishing for answers or a completed cage.

When one figures the longitude and latitude and the Floridian Tude (additude) I suspect the later is correct

Now the small picture deals with Nano Technology! And according to my calculations Skipper may have purchased some nano technology glazing putty! Though I am sure he is like the rest of us where we read the instructions after we tried the product.

Once again plugging various factors into my flux capacitor powered calculator I suspect he left the tube of nano tach glazing putty open next to the fiber glass tub with a sign that said "ok use guys this is the tub I want use to makes smooth" and then went for a boat ride were he snapped the picture of him lounging around.
gmakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #2336
Jim1611
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra View Post
Bill since you asked, I did some high powered calculations. The picture of the Skipper fishing is symbolic of him fishing for answers on pipe bending, however the margin of error on my calculations (very small%) leads me to believe that he really is fishing for answers or a completed cage.

When one figures the longitude and latitude and the Floridian Tude (additude) I suspect the later is correct

Now the small picture deals with Nano Technology! And according to my calculations Skipper may have purchased some nano technology glazing putty! Though I am sure he is like the rest of us where we read the instructions after we tried the product.

Once again plugging various factors into my flux capacitor powered calculator I suspect he left the tube of nano tach glazing putty open next to the fiber glass tub with a sign that said "ok use guys this is the tub I want use to makes smooth" and then went for a boat ride were he snapped the picture of him lounging around.
Gmakra you left out a small detail about the Floridian Tude. When the hogs got out the other day that upset the natural balance in the Kerr's ecocenter. It was like a offset shift of fault lines that causes earthquakes, that's another reason the one pig is bigger too. That and Scott likes him better, pigs know this stuff...trust me.

My build thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ji...build-1093702/
Jim1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #2337
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Jim you are absolutley correct but I didnt want to get to technical cause Bill reads these posts too and I didnt want to lose him.
Unread 01-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #2338
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog View Post
Me thinks the warm weather has some effect on the thinking process down there.

Scott, your avatar picture. The little picture in the upper left hand corner of you computer screen, the one just under your name.

We would like to see THAT picture bigger.

Were's Gmakra at when you need him, he could explain it gooder.

Bill
Oh... why didn't you SAY so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra View Post

Professor- I'm thinking you must live across the road from a cow pasture!! I can't think of any other way to come up with this stuff! You and dave are in your own league!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
Gmakra you left out a small detail about the Floridian Tude. When the hogs got out the other day that upset the natural balance in the Kerr's ecocenter. It was like a offset shift of fault lines that causes earthquakes, that's another reason the one pig is bigger too. That and Scott likes him better, pigs know this stuff...trust me.
I want to know how you know so much about pigs!! Thinking I may need some pig gussets for the roll cage.
dsc02194_1.jpg  

Clay's Build Thread
Scott's Build Thread
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #2339
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Actually Scotty you are correct in saying I am full of it, But I had plenty of inspiration.

Now in LA I was friends with Russell Johnson's kid (Russell was the professor on Gilligan's Island) The kid is actually our age and a fellow Jeeper (YJ) he has an IQ that is in the stratosphere however he really does have two left hands. He could talk about anything, including the most esoteric subjects you could think of. His proble
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #2340
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Dang Internet explorer!

His problem was that opening a can of soup was a mental and physical challenge. So he was always working menial jobs.

So yeah I had plenty of inspiration.

Tags
1979 , cj5 , fiberglass , rollcage , tailgate

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.