Classified issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Classified issues

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-08-2014, 07:56 AM   #1
shum8
1980 CJ7 

Classified issues

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues posting to the "Wanted" section of the classified? I am assuming it must be others since I see no listings under "wanted", but I'm wondering if it's just my laptop being stupid. I've posted there twice, and both times I get a PM confirming the listing is live, the link works, but it never shows on the classified page anywhere. I've emailed the "webmaster" asking why, but have heard nothing.

Here's the link -

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f34/a...wanted-2595034

Does this listing show up for anyone else on the classified page???

Thanks

Rob

shum8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
roadyrob
1987 YJ Wrangler 

if I go to your link the add shows, if I just go to the wanted section its blank.

the voices aren't real but they sure have good ideas.
roadyrob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #3
shum8
1980 CJ7 

Well, at least it's not just me.

Thanks
shum8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
richclan
1982 CJ8 

X2 the classifieds only show 1 page. if you search 1000 miles from zip cod its like the old days.

SOMETHING CHANGED i thought it was my pc too......
82 CJ-8 Laredo 258cid Dana 300.T4, blk dia 3" lift w/shocks, YJ brake booster, ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear 456 ratio, Warn Hubs 1" boomerang lift shackles. Superior 1 piece axles. 1" Daystar body lift, contour elect. fans. Ricochet Rockers and Crusher Corners Build= [URL]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/cj-8-scrambler-1106529/[/URL]
richclan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #5
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Not sure what the deal is. Having issues with not seeing all listings as well and not just wanted section.

77' CJ-7 84' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.