Classic Jeep Brand (Warn Manufacturing) Winch Model 8274. Trades? Cash? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Classic Jeep Brand (Warn Manufacturing) Winch Model 8274. Trades? Cash?

KrawlOff-Road.com Sale EventFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! *STOP UNWANTED LIGHT BAR NOISE* with Pandemic LED Light Ba

Unread 05-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
NorCalSurf
1981 CJ8 

Classic Jeep Brand (Warn Manufacturing) Winch Model 8274. Trades? Cash?

I am pulling my Jeep Brand Winch off of my 1975 CJ6 that came as a factory option. It was manufactured by Warn. Serial Number is 66778. It works like new. I will sell/trade it with all the options: mounting plate, fairlead, remote, original cover, etc.

This is a must have for 60s/70s era restorations.

I am willing to trade for one of the following:
1.) New/Newish Warn VR10000 w/ roller fairlead.
2.) New Tuffy Security Speaker Boxes AND a nice stereo to be installed in my already owned Tuffy Center Console.
3.) New Black Vinyl Corbeau Baja Suspension Bench (rear seat) with mounting brackets.
4.) $600 Cash

Been searching the web and threads from all the jeep forums and these are impossible to find in this condition and with all the accessories. Enjoy the pics.

jeepwarn8274_01.jpg   jeepwarn8274_02.jpg   jeepwarn8274_03.jpg   jeepwarn8274_04.jpg   jeepwarn8274_05.jpg  

jeepwarn8274_06.jpg   jeepwarn8274_07.jpg   sn-66778.jpg  
NorCalSurf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
WindKnot
1977 CJ7 

This belongs in the classifieds, not here. Post it there. Good luck.

[b]Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration?[/b] [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/phoenix-rising-flame-off-restoration-1807257/[/url]
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
NorCalSurf
1981 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindKnot View Post
This belongs in the classifieds, not here. Post it there. Good luck.
Yes, sorry. I realized that too late. I have reposted in classifieds.
I'll see if I can delete this thread from here.
NorCalSurf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.