CJ7 wiring diagram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ7 wiring diagram

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-10-2002, 03:17 PM   #1
Chero Roma

CJ7 wiring diagram

Hi! Do you know where I can find a CJ7 wiring diagram on the net or anybody has one for scan and e-mail me?
Thank You and greetings from Roma (Italy)

Chero Roma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2002, 04:45 PM   #2
Blue Forester

Imagine that! I have not been to this form for a long time b/c I got kinda of nervous using the internet service at work!! Now I have internet at home thanks to Santa! I came to the CJ Forum today and re-registered b/c I'm am in need of a wiring diagram for a 83 CJ-7. And the latest post was a gentleman from Italy w/ the same need!

My temp and fuel gauge went defunct a while back and I removed the wires to trouble shoot. I never found the problem. I now have new guages and I want to make sure I get the right wires on the right post before I hook them up. Does anyone out there know which wires go where or, where on the big "WWW" I can down load one??

I'm excited about getting back to Jeep-Forum!!
83 CJ-7, 258 cid 6-cyl., Clifford Intake, 3 into 2 Headers,dual exhuast, Holley 2bbl, Ford 4speed w/ granny, Currie 9" w/ Detroit rear, Lock-Rite front, 4:10 gears, Procomp Lift&Shocks w/ Confer Shackles, 1 ton rear drive shaft, 4-wheel disc brakes, 33" BFG Muds,Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch. Lastest Mods - Rebuilt Tilt Steering Column, 140 amp Alternator, AGR Performance power steering pump.

Too much time and money for something not worth much... So my wife says!! I don't think so!
Blue Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2002, 05:06 PM   #3
Blue Forester

Oops! My bad!! Right after I posted I went and searched the forum and after several tries I found a post and a great article by John Foutz on CJ Gauge & Sender Diagnostics. Man this is great. I do apologize for not doing my homework first. Rookie mistake!!

I still would like to know if there is a wiring diagram available out there for future reference.
83 CJ-7, 258 cid 6-cyl., Clifford Intake, 3 into 2 Headers,dual exhuast, Holley 2bbl, Ford 4speed w/ granny, Currie 9" w/ Detroit rear, Lock-Rite front, 4:10 gears, Procomp Lift&Shocks w/ Confer Shackles, 1 ton rear drive shaft, 4-wheel disc brakes, 33" BFG Muds,Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch. Lastest Mods - Rebuilt Tilt Steering Column, 140 amp Alternator, AGR Performance power steering pump.

Too much time and money for something not worth much... So my wife says!! I don't think so!
Blue Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2002, 03:12 PM   #4
AeroViper1

Let me know if you still need a scaned diagram...and for what year
AeroViper1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.