Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

CJ7 full hard doors

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  wm69 
#1 ·
I bought a CJ7 that came with had doors (photo below). The handles are the paddle style. Are they the exact same as YJ doors? I am looking to replace them with two part soft doors. So I am going to sell these.

My other question is what am i looking to buy that will use the same strike point?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Paddle style CJ doors and YJ doors are interchangeable.

I wouldn't sell those either. I run steel doors in the winter, and soft doors (or more often, no doors) when it warms up.

I've made the mistake of selling hard tops and doors in the past. Later, I wanted them back, and they're certainly not getting any cheaper

#6 ·
I wish we were closer. I'd buy them if the price was right. I sell doors like that in the 400 dollar range. Yes, I know there are folks asking much more, but what they are asking and what they are worth is usually worlds apart. I look for the "slam crack", scratches on the glass, and of course, rust/ dents. I expect seals to be bad and if the panels are in good shape, that's just an added bonus.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.