CJ5 Title, Frame, and VIN Tag - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ5 Title, Frame, and VIN Tag

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Ki

Unread 12-04-2002, 11:32 AM   #1
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

CJ5 Title, Frame, and VIN Tag

I just stumbled onto this on eBay and thought it might be able to help someone...CJ5 Title

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2002, 05:38 PM   #2
55-willys

just shows that knowledge is power. for less than $60.00 you can get a bonded title for any vech. yet heres an idiot trying to sell a title for $250.00, and said to say he just might get it. ive bonded a vech. and have had a few friends bond vech.s its simple, even if the vech. doesnt have any vin. numbers they issue them. at least i know this is true in arizona and california plus neveda.
Unread 12-04-2002, 09:04 PM   #3
rustyCJ

when i bought my parts jeep a couple of weeks ago without a title or VIN plate i did some research. the price of the bonded title is based on what the vehicle is appraised at right? i checked around here and noone would do it without a VIN. Here in IL, i dont know bout anywhere else, it is illegal to sell a VIN plate. granted doing it between two people noone will ever know, but selling it on ebay someone will catch on. not everything for sale on ebay is legit. my sister recorded every episode of "buffy the vamp slayer" and made a box set for each season. she sold the sets on ebay. she made a hella lot of money doing it until ebay contacted her to inform her she was infringing on the copyright thing and if she didnt quit legal action would be taken.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.