Cj5 is pissing me off! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Cj5 is pissing me off!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 01-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
rsg1963

1979 CJ7 

First off, horrible thread title by any measure...Wonderful for searching! haha.
Secondly, I agree with the others here that you basically need to keep the bigger picture in mind: These are unique, old vehicles. If you go buy a Pathfinder or Tahoe, the ignition cylinder will probably not do that. At the same time, you will have a hard time finding your Pathfinder/Tahoe in a parking lot because it's anything but unique. These rigs are a work in progress, never a finished piece of art.
To be truthfull, I have felt your anger towards my old b1tch also. Many times.
But she's still with me because my other vehicles hardly need me, and I get ZERO satisfaction from driving them compared to my old girl. I think I can even say that I don't REALLY want her ever completely done. I always want at least a few, small things I can fix, improve or change. Just my 2c.

rsg1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #17
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9 View Post
It's more than a lift and tires... I have lower gears, welded rear, I didn't use the rough country springs I used stock yj springs.
I was just going by what your Specs say. It may be time to update them.

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.