Cj5 over drive - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Cj5 over drive

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #16
Newbjeep
1972 CJ5 

No looks good here's a pic

image.jpg  
Newbjeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #17
Newbjeep
1972 CJ5 

It's still spring under in the back and like I said out 2.5 inch wide springs in the from but they are flat
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #18
Newbjeep
1972 CJ5 

Stupid auto spell ha put not out and front not from
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #19
CSP

Oh, you didn't state originally that they are 2.5" wide. I read that as if you have 2.5" lift springs.

Again, a 2.5" lift spring in spring under front and rear will clear your tires. I'd ditch those goofy long shackles too. Gotta wonder what kind of job the previous owner did on the shackle reversal from what I see in the picture. Your caster might be way off, which would contribute to poor handling.
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.