cj5 build up... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > cj5 build up...

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
cj5nut

cj5 build up...

Ok, so I am planning to notch the frame on a '78 K5 Blazer and set my '74 CJ5 on it. i have to shorten it 23in. but don't think that will be too hard. Then comes the swapping all the power brake components and stuff over and matching things up that are body mounted parts. No big deal right?....yea right! my question 2day is this...would anyone recommend changing the front springs from the stock 2 leaf flattened out blazer spings to springs that are more like the stock cj5 springs? i'm just not sure i like the front suspension set up on the blazer...it has WAY too much bounce!

Last edited by cj5nut; 02-27-2010 at 11:39 AM..
cj5nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.