CJ5 body, frame and some other parts for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ5 body, frame and some other parts for sale

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Jdjeeper
2000 TJ Wrangler 

CJ5 body, frame and some other parts for sale

looking to sell a 1970 cj5 body with the frame now that i no longer have a CJ. the tub is on good shape, no rust out that i remember the rear fender corners are there and nothing has been covered by aluminum diamond plate. it has a dauntless v6 in it but i'm pretty sure it is stuck. i also have a set of axles that i can let go with it, i'm not sure of the ratio but the rear is a dana 44 and the front a dana 30 (i have new bearings and seals for the front axle). there isnt a transfer case for it, this jeep was mainly a parts jeep but all of the body parts are there. it has never been lifted, there are not any wheels, radiator, transfer case, steering column ( although i do have a tilt wheel from a cheroke for $150) i'm not sure what the jeep body and frame are worth but i need atleast $500 for it with the axles. i also have a yj brake booter assy. with a automatic brake pedal and mount. if interested PM me

UJC #109
Jdjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
joserigual229
1978 CJ5 

Do u still have the body for sell?
joserigual229 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.