CJ or YJ main eye bushings? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > CJ or YJ main eye bushings?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
drespecki
1983 CJ7 

CJ or YJ main eye bushings?

Sorry, having a hard time remembering which one is for which.... Doing the YJ spring conversion on my CJ and was going to get the MORE main eye lubeable bushing kit for the frame end of my leaf springs... They have different model numbers for YJ's and CJ's, which ones should I get?

Unread 02-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
bbc
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drespecki
Sorry, having a hard time remembering which one is for which.... Doing the YJ spring conversion on my CJ and was going to get the MORE main eye lubeable bushing kit for the frame end of my leaf springs... They have different model numbers for YJ's and CJ's, which ones should I get?
YJ = Bigger Bushings for the bigger eye in the YJ Spring
image-2447943061.jpg  
bbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
drespecki
1983 CJ7 

Really? I thought the main eye bushing on the YJ spring was the same size as the CJ spring main eye?? Maybe it is late and the vodka martini is holding me back?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.