CJ ROLL CALL!!!!! Lets see them all! - Page 441 - JeepForum.com
 13Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6601 of 8312 Old 03-27-2013, 12:37 PM
jakeruner
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: pittsburg
Posts: 30
Here is my 85 i found in a field for $1k, finally got it running and brakes are next before its ready to drive around town. It also was a Laredo but PO rattle canned it, but it was white and blue




jakeruner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6602 of 8312 Old 03-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Arkitag
Registered User
1981 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Barlassina
Posts: 6
Those ugly indicators on the wings, they were fitted as standard when the Jeep arrived in Europe and were required. Before long I will remove them anyway.
Arkitag is offline  
post #6603 of 8312 Old 03-29-2013, 07:21 AM
XOFMOT
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Brookfield
Posts: 238
Recently got this 1981 CJ7!

Pretty much all stock except for having a frame off redo a couple years back...
Now running a Chevy 350 engine, 1973 Trans-Am Shaker hood reversed to be a functional scoop. 31 x 10.50 tires on aluminum wheels, Bestop Thermal heated seats, Hard top, Soft top, recent 1 piece rear axles. More of a Jeep HOT ROD than anything else!! LOL

Taking off the Hardtop this weekend!!! better get warm quick!
Attached Thumbnails
photo (25).jpg   IMG_1603.jpg   IMG_1590.jpg   Jeepwheels.jpg  

Tom
Brookfield, CT

98 TJ
XOFMOT is offline  
post #6604 of 8312 Old 03-29-2013, 10:12 AM
jacques25150
Registered User
1982 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pulversheim, Alsace
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by XOFMOT View Post
Recently got this 1981 CJ7!

Pretty much all stock except for having a frame off redo a couple years back...
Now running a Chevy 350 engine, 1973 Trans-Am Shaker hood reversed to be a functional scoop. 31 x 10.50 tires on aluminum wheels, Bestop Thermal heated seats, Hard top, Soft top, recent 1 piece rear axles. More of a Jeep HOT ROD than anything else!! LOL

Taking off the Hardtop this weekend!!! better get warm quick!
superbe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jacques25150 is offline  
post #6605 of 8312 Old 03-29-2013, 02:08 PM
SwampYeti
Registered User
1983 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posts: 3
Hello new guy here. This is my project/baby. This summer I will be taking the tub off to fix a broken bracket on the frame. Coat Frame in POR-15 and put bed liner on the bottom of the tub as well as the interior and lets not even talk about electrical work. Wish me luck I know there will be alot of cursing, I will be posting up dates on the build.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00854.jpg   DSC00860.jpg  
SwampYeti is offline  
post #6606 of 8312 Old 03-29-2013, 05:49 PM
JeepWillis
Registered User
1982 CJ8 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampYeti View Post
Hello new guy here. This is my project/baby. This summer I will be taking the tub off to fix a broken bracket on the frame. Coat Frame in POR-15 and put bed liner on the bottom of the tub as well as the interior and lets not even talk about electrical work. Wish me luck I know there will be alot of cursing, I will be posting up dates on the build.
sounds like fun! Good luck
JeepWillis is offline  
post #6607 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 AM
Jamesromeos
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Danvers
Posts: 246
I posted this 6 months ago, just wanted to show off the new 4" BDS lift....sitting on 32's right now, what does everyone think? 35's????
Attached Thumbnails
035.jpg  
Jamesromeos is offline  
post #6608 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 05:52 AM
Jamesromeos
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Danvers
Posts: 246
With 33's on and finally no more snow in the shots.
Attached Thumbnails
392905_10151617979944673_719442433_n.jpg  
Jamesromeos is offline  
post #6609 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM
ironbyron1
Registered User
1977 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Owensboro
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesromeos View Post
With 33's on and finally no more snow in the shots.
Looks great! Do you know if your paint is Firecracker Red?

Byron Oost
Owensboro, Kentucky

Last edited by ironbyron1; 03-31-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: splelling :-)
ironbyron1 is offline  
post #6610 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 07:34 AM
texan2
Registered User
1978 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pleasanton
Posts: 118
1978 CJ5 I found. Hadn't been on the road for 10 years and was being used on a ranch. I got it back to street legal and added a lift, tires, wheels, seats, stereo, CB, top, fixed all the rust.
Attached Thumbnails
cj5 pre fix.jpg   cj5.jpg  
texan2 is offline  
post #6611 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 09:57 AM
BuckeyeNative
Member
 
BuckeyeNative's Avatar
1974 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: (Front Range)
Posts: 242
@texan2...good looking Jeep.
BuckeyeNative is offline  
post #6612 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 11:28 AM
JeepWillis
Registered User
1982 CJ8 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2 View Post
1978 CJ5 I found. Hadn't been on the road for 10 years and was being used on a ranch. I got it back to street legal and added a lift, tires, wheels, seats, stereo, CB, top, fixed all the rust.
gotta love them south texas jeeps!
JeepWillis is offline  
post #6613 of 8312 Old 03-31-2013, 06:15 PM
JDChris
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bozeman
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2
1978 CJ5 I found. Hadn't been on the road for 10 years and was being used on a ranch. I got it back to street legal and added a lift, tires, wheels, seats, stereo, CB, top, fixed all the rust.
I'd love to see some pictures of how you mounted the stereo and cb. This is mine I threw together (sub, stereo, speakers, cb). Easy in and out, locked up tight. Nothing pretty, but I don't have the heart to cut up the dash. Good lookin cj!
Attached Thumbnails
image-3554832331.jpg   image-71636795.jpg  
JDChris is offline  
post #6614 of 8312 Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Jamesromeos
Registered User
1979 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Danvers
Posts: 246
I don't know if it is firecracker red or not, I do love the paint. it really pops up close.
Jamesromeos is offline  
post #6615 of 8312 Old 04-01-2013, 09:00 AM
texan2
Registered User
1978 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pleasanton
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDChris View Post
I'd love to see some pictures of how you mounted the stereo and cb. This is mine I threw together (sub, stereo, speakers, cb). Easy in and out, locked up tight. Nothing pretty, but I don't have the heart to cut up the dash. Good lookin cj!
old one was, which was in the dash. Mounted the CB under the dash...pics forthcoming
texan2 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Walker85CJ
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Net Call Net Call Net Call!!! gunnhr Jeep CJ Forum 9 03-30-2012 07:07 AM
Roll Cages - Lets See Pictures imaldini Jeep CJ Forum 34 02-14-2012 02:36 PM
What do you call it? PeteTx Jeep CJ Forum 11 07-23-2010 02:43 PM
What is the strongest clear coat you can roll on the roll bar over fresh paint? HHICJ7 Jeep CJ Forum 2 12-10-2009 04:27 PM
Call To Vote!! evilpsych2 Jeep CJ Forum 2 11-07-2002 09:54 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome